Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Minute Easter Favorites!

Happy (almost) Easter!

Just thought I'd do a post with some suggestions (and the recipe links) for your Easter brunch or dinner table. A little sweet and a little savory. Some main dishes and some sides. And of course, some desserts.

Enjoy!


Sausage, Bell Pepper and Leek Strata
Recipe HERE


Oven Baked Blueberry French Toast
Recipe HERE
Ham, Bell Pepper and Mushroom Fritatta
Recipe HERE
Meyer Lemon Blueberry Shortcake
Recipe HERE
Asparagus and Bacon Quiche
Recipe HERE
Hungarian Goulash
Recipe HERE
Chocolate Raspberry Bars
Recipe HERE
Brussels Sprouts w/ Balsamic and Pancetta
Recipe HERE
Best Ever Lemon Bread
Recipe HERE
Roast Prime Rib of Beef
Recipe HERE
Chocolate Chip PB&J Bars
Recipe HERE
Chicken Diva(n)
Recipe HERE
Sweet Buttermilk Banana Cake
Recipe HERE
And don't forget my most recent post. It's a perfect side for your Easter meal too!

Lyonnaise Potatoes
Recipe HERE

Broccoli Gratin
Recipe HERE


Don't Forget To Follow Me On Social Media! I Post Blog Updates, Ideas For Kitchen "How To's", Restaurant Recommendations And Reviews... And Always Lots Of Photos!




You Can Have New Posts From Go Ahead Take A Bite Delivered Right To Your Inbox! Just Enter Your Email Address Here:


Delivered by FeedBurner
We will never send any advertising or provide your email address to any other blogs or businesses.

Don't forget that you can print this (or any) recipe using the "Print Friendly" button at the foot of each post. It's a great little feature that allows you to remove any pictures (or any text that isn't relevant to the recipe) before printing. That can save on ink and paper & in today's economy, who doesn't want to save a little cash when you can?!



5 comments:

  1. Those all look WONDERFUL!
    Mary you have always taken nice food pics, but everytime I come to your page I want to EAT, lol.
    Happy Easter, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, Mrs Wilson! You're such a doll. I have to admit that putting this post together made me a little hungry, too. LOL Hope you and your beautiful family have a fantastic Easter weekend! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my word, I'm practically clawing at the screen! These dishes are making me ravenous - I don't know where to start! Dessert first? Or maybe the asparagus quiche? Sigh ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Mary... You always say the nicest things. I think it's safe to say that you know I'm not averse to eating dessert first, so go for it, girl! Sweet then savory? Savory, then sweet? It all works in my book! Hope you've been having a wondeful holiday! XOXO

      Delete
  4. It was so good to hear from you! I have been quilting and playing scrabble on line, completely ignoring my blogs! Your recipe for frenchtoast looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every one and they truly make my day! I no longer allow anonymous comments due to increases in spam, etc. SUBSCRIBE to the COMMENTS on this post (below) to get a notice of my reply via email! Thanks for stopping by and for absolutely making my day! XOXO Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...